Since I managed to get access to a computer in the 1980s, programming fascinated me. My career lead me to a state where I barely write code myself, but I miss the fun. So here's what I wrote and still maintain as a hobby.
- A jump&run puzzler. Implemented as:
- Troff app
- A retro action game
- Empire app
- A turn-based military strategic game
- Conquest app
- An easy round-based strategic board game.
- The arcade classic. Implemented as:
- Deinbac app
A simulation framework for the following simulations:
- Deinbac—an evolutionary simulation
- Conway's game of life—a cellular automaton
- The Dark Eye tool
- A role playing game master tool. Implemented as:
- German Poems web
- An aleatoric German poem generator
- In the 1980s my brother and I explored the world of home computers and programmed some games and tools for Atari 8bit. Thanks to emulators it still runs.